Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Off To School

Sooo my mom's kind of in a state of WTF these days. I can't really blame her. She's got one daughter in college, one in diapers, and two kids who are starting elementary school. It's enough to boggle anyone's mind. My dad -- who, of course, is in the same situation -- is off in lala land, working on another boring article (again -- sorry, Dad. But seriously, they are really boring.)

Anywayssss here are a couple of pics to commemorate (I guess?) the biggest day thus far in the twins' lives (except for maybe their day of actual birth.)

Caitlin and Oliver's First Day Of School

D'aw. Look at that. Nicely groomed, hair neatly combed... trust me, it won't last.

... okay, I lied, I just have one pic of them.

Meanwhile, even Emmie is taking part in the whole educational experience. My mom enrolled her in a Toddler Music class. She loves it.






Whether or not we have a miniature Beethoven on our hands, only time will tell....


<3 Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment