Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Camping!

We got to go camping last weekend! Like, actual camping at a campground! Mom, Dad, Caitlin, Oliver, Emmie, Gus, Mickey, and me.

My mom was in charge of the BBQ and did a most excellent job.

Mickey loved being out in the woods. There are sticks everywhere!!

 
Gus searches for a really annoying-sounding bird we kept hearing. I don't think he ever found it.

Dad & Caitlin go for a spin.

Gus teaches Emmie to dance!

I think Gus is Emmie's new Favorite Person.

Caitlin and Oliver being silly

"Hey, who's in my bed?"

"Oh well, there's room for two."

D'awww

Gus & me:)

 Did I mention Mickey LOVED camping?

At night, Caitlin & Oliver got their first taste of roasted marshmallows


Yum!

Emmie was more interested in the fireflies. And the crickets. And the zipper on the tent. Annnd pretty much anything and everything.


Fireside conversations

 Gus knows how to make perfect marshmallows, golden brown with perfectly-melted insides.

Mine just burn.

Telling ghost stories

 Annnd time for bed!


Now it's back to the real world. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment